A San Diego based Corrective Exercise Specialist, Quantified Self enthusiast, & expert in Participatory Sports Technology, Josh embodies a genuine passion for the health & fitness of the planet.
Josh’s motivation to help change the health of this world is rooted deep in the fabric of where he came from. Most wellness bloggers & consultants talk about how to lose weight & be healthy, when in fact they have never had the experience of overcoming disease or being overweight themselves.
With over 9 years of high-level experience in the health & fitness industry, Josh has been consulted by semi professional athletes, doctors, corporate executives and special populations for his work in functional fitness.
Currently certified by multiple NCCA accredited fitness organizations, Josh continues his transformation into digital health in 2015.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Nation Council on Strength & Fitness – Certified Personal Trainer
- Institute of Human Performance – IHP Personal Trainer
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition – Certified Advisor
- CHEK Institute – Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1